Why should I be a member of ICA?
By becoming an individual member you can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Priority access to ICA specific programmes and funding opportunities for projects
- Receive the ICA's professional journal Comma in print twice a year (reserved for full members)
- Private access to the only member only space on the ICA website
- Exclusive on-line access to most recent ICA publications via the website (ICA newsletter Flash, Comma ....)
- Participation in ICA working groups
- Automatic membership to your regional branch
- Opportunity to join two of the 13 Sections covering professional issues as diverse as municipal archives and archival education free of charge
- Opportunity to debate and share ideas with other archive professionals worldwide through the ICA's discussion forums
- Advertise and issue invitations to your own events on the ICA website to a global audience
- Become an office holder with the ICA and shape the future for archives at the international level
- Invitation to the ICA International Congresses and Annual Conferences
- The right to speak at the ICA General Assembly
Become an individual member of the ICA now!