Why should my archives be a member of ICA?
By becoming an institutional member your organization can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Priority access to ICA specific programmes and funding opportunities for projects (Programme Commission, FIDA)
- Receive the ICA's professional journal Comma twice a year
- Private access to the only member space on the ICA website
- Exclusive on-line access to certain ICA publications (ICA's newsletter Flash, Comma..)
- Automatic membership to your regional branch
- Participation in ICA working groups
- Opportunity to debate and share ideas with other archive professionals worldwide through the ICA's discussion forums
- Opportunity to work on ICA projects through access to the members' only section of the ICA website
- Advertise and issue invitations to your own events on the ICA website to a global audience
- Invitation to the ICA Congresses and Annual Conferences
- The right to vote at the ICA General Assembly
Become an institutional member of the ICA now!