Call for Nominations 2018
To fill following Executive Board positions:
Vice-President Finance 2018-2022
Vice-President Programme 2018-2022
The mandate for all three positions is four (4) years.
All members with the right to vote are eligible to stand for office.
Candidates will be asked to submit a short CV (two pages maximum) and a statement of intent (maximum 500 words) in English and French. Candidates will need to obtain three letters of support from among the voting members of ICA. The names of the three supporters will be published, but not any letters which they may write.
The Closing date for arrival of the Complete Candidate’s Dossier in the Secretariat will be Monday 2 July 2018 at midnight Paris time.
The applications are to be sent to Anthea Seles, ICA Secretary General email@example.com
These elections will take place under the constitution which was approved by the Annual General Meeting in Brisbane on 24 August 2012. The following weighting system will apply: National Archives (4 votes), professional associations (2 votes) and other archival institutions and members of the Executive Board (1 vote).
Mr Atakilty Assefa Asgedom, Chair of the Evaluation Commission, is the Elections Officer 2018.
- The Closing date for arrival of the Complete Candidate’s Dossier in the Secretariat will be Monday 2 July 2018 at midnight Central European Time (CET)
- If there is only one eligible candidate that presents himself or herself for a post, the Elections Officer will declare the candidate to have been elected and will announce this by Friday 6 July 2018.
- If there is a contested election involving two or more eligible candidates for a post, the Secretariat will publish an up to date list of voting members in the three membership categories on the ICA website by Friday 13 July 2018 as well as the chosen voting process.
- The Closing Date for Voting will be Monday 10 September 2018 at midnight Central European Time (CET).
- The Counting of Votes will be concluded by Friday 14 September at the latest.
- The Results of the Count will be transmitted to the Elections Officer by Wednesday 19 September 2018.
- The Elections Officer will inform the candidates of the results by Wednesday 26 September 2018.
- The Results will be posted by Friday 28 September 2018.