Call for Volunteers: #75YearsICA Instagram Account Takeover
To celebrate our 75th anniversary, the ICA will launch its official Instagram account with an Instagram Takeover campaign! Would you like to participate and become one of our guest collaborators?
Who can participate?
Any member of the ICA can participate (institutional or individual members). We are looking for ICA members willing to share their day-to-day professional activity on this social media platform. We want our followers to get to know different archivists and records management professionals from all seniorities, positions, languages and regions of the world.
What are the requirements?
There are no specific criteria, but we encourage ICA members who are comfortable using social media, creating visual content, writing social media posts, and that are willing to share content about themselves regularly for one week.
How will it work?
From July to September 2023, we will invite one guest per week to use our Instagram account as if it was their own.
We would ask our guest collaborators to post by answering the following questions:
- Tell us about you. Show us in a few photos or a video what a normal workday looks like for you.
- What are you currently working on? Show us in a series of images or a video what projects or research you are currently working on.
- Show us a recent document, record, photo or video that has taught you something new about archival or records management practice.
- Let your creativity run loose and show us, in an image, what is the ICA to you?
- In a one-minute video, share with us your best memory of being an ICA member.
How to participate?
If you are interested in being part of this campaign, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name and if you are representing an organization. If you are an individual member, just share with us your full name.
- ICA membership number
- Preferred month that you would like to participate in this campaign (July, August or September).
Friday, 30 June, 2023 23:59 CET