Everything is being prepared for you to register for our next conference in Rome, Italy scheduled between the 19th and 23rd of September 2022. But before you sign up for this event, do not forget to renew your ICA membership, or join the International Council on Archives, to get the preferential registration rates that we will offer our members who attend the 9th ICA conference.
All the information about the registration process and fees for attending this ICA event will be published in February. We will be offering special fees for students, archivists located in lower-middle-income and low-income countries (*), and retired professionals. Those who are in these categories, and are ICA members, will receive even lower rates. However, the ICA member rates will only be available for ICA members that have paid their dues for 2022.
How to renew your ICA membership?
Renew your annual membership by following this link and receive all our upcoming publications, training offers and the latest news from the archiving community.
Should you have any questions regarding your membership fee or special requests, please contact us at email@example.com and mention your membership number so that we can better assist you.
Not an ICA member yet?
Join us and also enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive the ICA publications:
- Monthly ICA e-newsletter
- Twice a year Flash online
- 2 issues of Comma by mail
- Benefit from reduced rates when registering for the ICA’s Online Learning Platform
- Enjoy unlimited access to ICA resources and the members only space
- Access the ICA online international directory to strengthen your network
- Be eligible for ICA programmes and project funding such as the New Professionals Programme, the PCOM Call for Projects, FIDA funding, etc.
You can also subscribe to the ICA 2022 Newsletter by clicking the following link: Symposia ziola (list-manage.com)
(*) See table E of the World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020 written by the UN.