ICA would not exist without the devotion of its members!
As per Article 12 of the ICA Constitution, the Annual General Meeting may confer the status of fellow on any individual who has given outstanding service to the organization.
ICA and through it the whole archival community wants to record through this award its gratitude to these persons who greatly contributed to its work and development.
- Joan van Albada , The Netherlands - ICA Secretary General 1998-2008
- Olafur Asgeirsson , Iceland (1947-2014)
- Martine de Boisdeffre, France
- Alicia Casas de Barrán, Uruguay
- Lewis Bellardo, United States
- Marcel Caya, Canada - ICA Deputy Secretary General 2000-2007
- Colleen Mc Ewen, Australia
- George Mackenzie, Scotland
- Sidek Jamil , Malaysia - ICA Vice-President Congress Kuala Lumpur 2008
- Mitsuoki Kikuchi , Japan - ICA Vice-President CITRA 2005-2008 (1943-2017)
- Lorenz Mikoletzky, Austria - ICA President 2004-2008
- Setareki Tale, Fidji Islands
- Ian E. Wilson , Canada - ICA President 2008-2010
- Sarah Tyacke, United Kingdom
- Carol Couture, Canada
- Gérard Ermisse, France
- Jonathan Rhys-Lewis, United Kingdom