We would like to once again thank all the applicants who submitted their proposals for our 2021 PCOM Call for Projects. The call encouraged applications which:
- produce products, tools and other activities that will be widely used by other ICA Regional Branches, Professional Sections, Expert Groups, and members of the global archive community and its users, and/or promote archives and archives and records management professionals;
- are multi-disciplinary, involving collaboration with other professions;
- and/or adapt existing products or tools for different audiences or promote ICA and its goals in areas where the network is not strong.
With the advice of the PCOM Review Committee, PCOM approved funding for the following projects:
- Artificial intelligence for archival appraisal/selection
- Project Leader: Rebecca Y. Bayeck
- I International Meeting of Art Archives
- Project Leader: Alejandra Wolff
- “ICA EG-MDPR Advises” online event
- Project Leader: John Roberts
- International Meeting on Personal Archives
- Project Leader: Martina Spohr
- “Universal Declaration on Human Rights, an Archival Commentary” (French edition)
- Project Leader: Vitor Fonseca
- Archives, Ethics and Empathy in universities and research institutions
- Project Leader: Caroline Brown
- "Archives and Human Rights” (Spanish edition)
- Project Leader: Antonio Quintana
These projects will be implemented between December 2021 and March 2022.
For ICA members and groups that didn't submit project proposals this year, start thinking about projects that you would like to propose for the second half of 2022 and 2023.
Looking for more information?
Contact us via email at email@example.com