What you will find in this resource:
The Guiding Principles for Safe Havens for Archives at Risk have been developed by an ad-hoc international working group consisting of representatives of international, governmental and non- governmental institutions, coordinated by swisspeace.
Copyright the International Council on Archives, is licensed under CC BY NC 4.0.
The working group included representatives of the following institutions:
- International institutions: International Council on Archives (ICA), International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), UNESCO
- Governmental institutions: Finish National Archives, Historical Archive of the National Police of Guatemala, National Center of Historical Memory of Colombia, National Records of Scotland, Swiss Federal Archives, Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- Non-governmental institutions: International Institute for Social History, UMAM Documentation and Research, University of Reading, University of Texas at Austin
- Individual experts: Trudy Huskamp Peterson, David Sutton
swisspeace has been mandated by the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland to coordinate the international working group and the elaboration of these Principles.
Table of Content
- General principles
- Principles on the substance of the agreement
- Principles on the characteristics of hosting institutions
- Principle on rapid response
Guiding Principles for Safe Havens for Archives at Risk, copyright Creative Commons CC BY NC 4.0, ICA
Download | 214.59 KB | Type : PDF | Language : English
Guiding Principles for Safe Havens for Archives at Risk, copyright Creative Commons CC BY NC 4.0, ICA_Arabic
Download | 181.2 KB | Type : PDF | Language : Arabic
Download | 153.62 KB | Type : PDF | Language : Ukranian
Download | 181.13 KB | Type : PDF | Language : Russian