June 12th 2020 14:30 - 15:30 CET
Webinar in English
Join the livestream on the ICA Facebook page here
Have you ever wondered:
- What do I know about the effects of climate change related disasters on my collections?
- What disaster recovery plans might be useful for my collection?
- But also how can archives fit in to global climate action, how can I and my collections make a difference, and how do we begin to address our impact?
- Andrew Potts, Coordinator Climate Heritage Network Secretariat, ICOMOS
- Stephen Wyber, IFLA Policy and Advocacy Manager
- Emilie Gagnet Leumas, Chair of the ICA Expert Group on Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness
Chair of the panel:
Anthea Seles , ICA Secretary General