ICA Virtual Open House
Date and Hour: Thursday, 9th June 2022 / 14:00 - 15:00 CET
Language: English. Interpretation to other languages will not be provided for this webinar.
If 2021 was a year of changes for the ICA, 2022 has been a year of implementation of those changes. In this ICA Virtual Open House, the ICA Secretariat will host for the first time a session to present to its members and the extended community the mission and values that are guiding this new moment the Council is facing.
We are “opening our house” so you could also meet the ICA Secretariat team and hear updates on our professional programmes, ICA membership benefits and our upcoming publications.
We are also planning to get your thoughts on next year's 75th anniversary so join us to think together about how we could celebrate the #75ICAnniversary!
ICA Permanent Team
- Normand Charbonneau, Adviser to the Elected Officers
- Marianne Deraze, Programme Manager
- Constance V. Vidon, Executive Coordinator
- Clémence Almeras, Website and IT Coordinator
- Maria Paula Garcia Mosquera, Head of Communication and Partnerships