Date and Venue
The ICA Yaoundé 2018 Conference will have the theme “Archives: Governance, Memory and Heritage”.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday 26, Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 November 2018 in Yaoundé, Cameroon #ICAYaounde2018
If you work in an African country and wish to attend the Conference, why not take advantage of the special regional registration fee available for this event?
If you are not yet a member of ICA, join the association and take advantage of the ICA member rate
Useful information about lodging, travel, key dates:
- Practical Information Access the list of Frequently Asked Questions
- About transportation - See the Airline companies flying to Cameroon and note the Discount offered by Air France for Conference participants!
- About hotels - See the list of hotels and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your room at an attractive price!
- About visas - See the list of Cameroon entry requirements
- About Cultural visits - See the list of visits and their prices
To become a partner - click here and contact Christine Trembleau email@example.com
To book a booth - click here
To become a sponsor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICA Programme Committee has invited proposals for presentations, panel sessions, workshops, and other contributions related to the three conference themes: Governance, Memory, and Heritage. Within these three themes, the conference will focus on two additional topics: Pan-African issues in archives and the challenge of sustainable development.