The course is intended for anyone who needs to learn the basic requirements for managing records in government, business or not-for-profit organisations to meet legal obligations and help protect the rights and entitlements of citizens, employees and stakeholders. It specifically aims at the beginner and intermediate levels of participant/practitioner as defined in the ICA Training Programme Subject Matter Framework.
If you are still unsure whether the course is right for you, you can email ICA’s Training Officer, Margaret Crockett at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of your training needs, professional competencies and qualifications and she may be able to help you decide.
From your first connection to the Online Learning Platform, you will have three (3) months to complete this course.
- Good governance, records and archives and how recordkeeping underpins good governance
- Contents of and implementation of records management policy
- Development and implementation of record plans for administrative and core functions
- Implementing disposal schedules
- Appraisal of non-current core business records
Member rate: 80,00 €