ДРЖАВЕН АРХИВ НА РЕПУБЛИКА СЕВЕРНА МАКЕДОНИЈА – THE STATE ARCHIVES OF THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA
Mr. Emil KRSTESKI, PhD / Political Science
Finished studies of Journalism (political group) at the Faculty of Law in Skopje, St.Cyril and Methodius University, got his Master degree in International Politics and Ph.D. in Political Science at the same University.
From 2017 till nowadays he corporate on Project`s with NGO`s and the Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism;
2014 - 2016 – Editor-in-chief – Portal – Text.mk;
2011 – 2014 - Lived and worked in New York, USA;
2009 – 2010 - Coordinator of the Project „Electoral Code and the Financing of the Campaigns“, organized by Transparency International, Berlin;
1997 – 2009 - State Counsellor and Foreign Policy Adviser in the Cabinet of the President of the Assembly, Republic of Macedonia;
In the period of 2000–2004 lived in Strasbourg, France and covered the sessions of the European Parliament;
1990-1997 - Foreign Policy editor - weekly political magazine PULS;
1980-1990 - journalist in MTV, „Tanjug“ and „Nova Makedonija“.
Published the books:
„Ten years after“(2001) - Foreign Policy comments and essays;
„The New Interconnection of Europe“ (2008);
„EU and the Mediterranean“(2009);
„Macedonian Masada“, Macedonian-Greek relations (1991-2010);
„US Policy, the Mediterranean and the Arab Spring“ („Tri“, 2015);
„Financing the Political Campaigns“ (2010) - co-author and editor,
„Three days in Paris“ („Ili-Ili“, 2017) – fiction stories.
Study visits: Harvard University, JKSG, Boston; Academy of International Law, Hague; NATO Assembly, Brussels.
In 1992 obtains a Diploma as the Arkansas State „Ambassador of Good Will“in the world.
Languages: English, French.
More important professional activities:
- 1992 - Participation at the UN Seminar in Vienna on Development and Migration Problems in Europe and in the World.
- Participation at „The US Presidential Elections 1992“ – program of the USIA, acting as a deputy supervisor in Miami, Florida.
- 1993 - Attending the lectures on Public International Law at The Hague Academy of International Law.
- 1993 - Attending the British Council Fellowship in London -FCO, Faculty of Law and Royal Institute of International Affairs.
- 1996 - Study stay at NAA in Brussels, working as a research assistant.
- 1999 - Participation on the NATO Seminar organised by the US Department of State in Brussels, Mons, Munchengladbag, Vienna, Rome and Naples.
- 1999 - Attending an Executive Program in International Leadership and Economic Development at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Boston.
- 2000 - Participation at the International Visitor Program of the US Department of State: „Dynamics of U.S. Foreign Policy – Security Issues“.
- 2000 - Attending the lectures on Migrations Process and Political Reflections in Europe, organized by the International Institute of Luxembourg.
- 2000, 2002 and 2007 - Participation in the Athens Forums about the security and prosperity in South Eastern Europe.
- 2000, 2001 and 2007 - Attending the Conferences organised by the George C. Marshall European Canter for Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- 2007 – Participation in the International Conference „Counter Ideological Support for Terrorism“, Ankara, Turkey.
- 2009 and 2013 – Participation on the Conferences: ,,Shaping the future of Macedonia“, organized by the South-east Europe Association, Berlin.