NEW! Experience the Designing the Archive app – download now!
The Designing the Archive Conference is going mobile with an event app. To get the most out of your experience we encourage you to download the app prior to attending the conference.
The app contains everything you need:
- Access the conference programme and customise your own schedule including adding personal appointments.
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view session abstracts.
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths through an interactive map.
- See who’s attending and share contact information and network with other attendees.
- Find information on Adelaide and how to get around with city and venue maps.
Get conference ready and download the app on the device you're bringing to the event.
Using iOS and Android devices? Download the app HERE!
Using Windows or Blackberry phones? You will need to use the web version of the app available HERE!
The app is only available to conference delegates so you will be required to verify your account by entering your name. An email will then be sent to the email address you used to register for Designing the Archive with a six-digit verification code. Enter the code in the app to complete the verification process.
Access the French translation of the programme in the More menu, at the bottom of the app, and then choose: Programme – Traduction française.
For assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the registration desk.
(Flyers at the end of this page)