Category B members represent a regional, national or international association concerned with the administration or preservation of records and archives or in archival training and education.
Category B membership to ICA gives you the right to vote at the Annual General Assembly (2 votes) and to become a member of the Section of Professional Associations (SPA).
- hardcopy subscription to the ICA's professional journal Comma
- Private access to the “members only” space on the ICA website
- Exclusive on-line access to ICA publications (ICA's newsletter Flash, Comma)
- Unlimited access to all website resources
- Eligibility to apply for PCOM and FIDA project funding
- Opportunity to debate and share ideas with other archive professionals worldwide
- Access to the ICA private working space and the projects supported by ICA
- Advertise and issue invitations on the ICA website to a global audience for your own events
- Invitation to the ICA Congresses and Annual Conferences
- Preferential rate for every ICA event
Membership is valid for one calendar year, from the 1st of January to the 31st of December.