PCOM Call for Projects 2022 – Wondering If You Should Apply?
The PCOM Call for Projects 2022 is open until 31 March 2022 and will consider funding applications for activities, events and projects planned between March and December 2022.
PCOM will consider funding applications for:
- conference, seminars, webinars, and workshops to a total of €5,000 for meeting arrangements planned between March and December 2022, and
- projects planned to be developed between March and December 2022, generally up to €5,000 per year.
What type of projects are encouraged to apply?
PCOM encourages applications which:
- produce products, tools and other activities that will be widely used by other ICA Regional Branches, Professional Sections, Expert Groups, and members, or the global archive community and its users, and/or promote archives and archives and records management professionals;
- are multi-disciplinary, involving collaboration with other professions; and/or
- adapt existing products or tools for different audiences or promote ICA and its goals in areas where the network is not strong.
PCOM does not support applications which:
- do not meet the application criteria; or
- include the normal activities and operations of an organization (e.g. digitisation projects).
What type of projects were funded last year?
The following projects were funded last year: a webinar on Artificial intelligence for archival appraisal/selection; an International Meeting of Art Archives; an online event titled “ICA EG-MDPR Advises”; an international meeting on Personal Archives; the translation of “Universal Declaration on Human Rights, an Archival Commentary” into French; a series of conversations around Archives, Ethics and Empathy in universities and research institutions; and the Spanish edition of the book "Archives and Human Rights”.
The deadline to submit your application form is 31 March 2022 at 23:59 (CEST time in France). Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The results of the selection will be published on the ICA website by the end of April 2022.
All of the information about this call can be found here
If you have any questions, please contact the PCOM team at email@example.com.