ICA launched a call for nominations for the Office Bearer positions for the period 2018-2022 which include:
- Vice-President (Programme)
- Vice-President (Finance)
ICA is pleased announce that Mr Henri Zuber is now the Vice-President (Finance) Elect for 2018-2022, subject to confirmation by the General Assembly in Yaoundé.
For the positions of President and Vice-President (Programmes) ICA received more than one nomination and they are as follows:
- Mr David Fricker, Australia
- Dr Hedi Jellab, Tunisia
- Mr Normand Charbonneau, Canada
- Mrs Desi Pratiwi, Indonesia
Therefore for these positions the ICA will now proceed to elections and the timeline will be as follows:
- The Secretariat will publish an up to date list of voting members in the three membership categories on the ICA website by Friday 13 July 2018 as well as the chosen voting process.
- The Closing Date for Voting will be Monday 10 September 2018 at midnight Central European Time (CET).
- The Counting of Votes will be concluded by Friday 14 September at the latest and the process will be scrutineered by a member of ECOM
- The Results of the Count will be transmitted to the Elections Officer by Wednesday 19 September 2018.
- The Elections Officer will inform the candidates of the results by Wednesday 26 September 2018.
- The Results will be posted by Friday 28 September 2018.
More information will follow in the coming weeks but please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat at any time.
Dr Anthea Seles