GO | School for Information
GO Opleidingen | School for Information - Educating Information Professionals for the Future
With more than 70 years of experience, GO offers a wide range of education and training opportunities for information professionals.
- Experienced teaching staff (permanent and free-lance teachers) who are experts in their fields, knowledgeable about the latest trends, updated on the latest developments and capable of combining theory and professional work experience with practical exercises.
- Students are taught how to apply theoretical knowledge into their daily workflow, enabling their professional development and skill enhancement.
- Classes (face-to-face and online) taught in an interactive, engaging, learning environment using modern technologies.
- In-company training offered on select topics
GO Courses (in classrooms and online)
- Records Management & Archiving
- Information Management
- Information Retrieval
- Information for Sustainable development
- Internet Search & Research
- Innovative Techniques and Skills in the Library
- Marketing of Information Services
- Patent Information
- Content Management & Social Media
- Content Curation
- Data Management