Cette page n'est actuellement pas disponible en French. La version affichée est en Anglais.
You can now find the presentations from the FAN Abu Dhabi 2019 meeting below.
Weds 1 May 2019, FAN meeting day one: Archives Matter
- Opening keynote - What makes good strategy and why it matters for the future of national archives, Dr Esther Olembé, Director, National Archives of Cameroon
- Keynote - Diving into Digital: small steps and big returns in digital archiving, Dr Natalie Harrower, Director, Digital Repository of Ireland: https://www.slideshare.net/dri_ireland/diving-into-digital-small-steps-and-big-returns-in-digital-archiving,
- Closing keynote - What makes good strategy and why it matters for the future of national archives David Ferreiro, Archivist of the United States, National Archives and Records Administration
Thu 2 May 2019, FAN meeting day two: Archives of the 21st Century
- Opening keynote - Digital transformation: what it means and how to achieve it, Toivo Jullinen, Deputy National Archivist, National Archives of Estonia
- Interactive session - Design thinking for 21st century archives,Jo Pugh, Digital Development Manager, The UK National Archives
- Panel discussion - Applying digital to a national archive, chaired by Dr Natalie Harrower, Director, Digital Repository of Ireland, panellists: Rita Tjien-Fooh, Director, National Archives of Suriname; David Clee, Co-founder, MirrorWeb
- Keynote - Digital preservation for less than $100, John Sheridan, Digital Director, The UK National Archives (awaited)
- Closing keynote - Digital engagement Citizens participation and innovative thinking, Normand Charbonneau, Deputy Librarian and Archivist of Canada