- Join ICA
- Regional Branches
- Professional Sections
- Volunteering opportunities
- Make a donation
- PCOM and FIDA Projects
ALA - Asociación Latinoamericana de Archivos ARBICA - Arab Regional Branch CARBICA - Caribbean Regional Branch CENARBICA - Central Africa Regional Branch EASTICA - East Asian Regional Branch ESARBICA - Eastern and Southern Africa Regional Branch EURASICA - Eurasia Regional Branch EURBICA - European Regional Branch NAANICA - North American Archival Network PARBICA - Pacific Regional Branch SARBICA - Southeast Asian Regional Branch SWARBICA - South and West Asian Regional Branch WARBICA - West African Regional Branch
SAE - Section for Education and Training SAFT - Section for Archives of Faith Traditions SAHR - Section on Archives and Human Rights SAN - Section on Notarial Archives SAR - Section on Architectural Archives SBA - Section on Business Archives SIO - Section on International Organisations SLA - Litterary and Artistic Archives SLMT - Section on Local, Municipal and Territorial Archives SPA - Section of Professional Associations SPO - Section on Sport Archives SPP - Section for Archives of Parliaments and Political Parties SUV - Section on University Archives
- Would you like to do something worthwhile with your time and boost your professional knowledge and contacts?
- Why not become an ICA volunteer?
- Volunteers are a vital element in the ICA's work.
They disseminate knowledge both within the ICA community and to the wider world, and they drive some of the Council's key membership bodies. They contribute to raise the professional and scientific profile of ICA.
Partnerships are fundamental to ICA's work because ICA fullfills its aims through collaboration.
By making a donation to FIDA, you will be:
- helping to protect the world’s archival heritage
- supporting and encouraging the use and development of archival collections
- fostering international links between potential partners
- simplifying archival access around the world
- funding administrative and professional training in archiving specialities
- raising your profile as a contributor to democracy
- contributing to raising awareness of the importance of archives around the world